Semi-automatic saws have powered material clamping and controlled blade feed rate that is initiated with a foot switch actuation, for fast cutting different size of metal pipes.
A semi-automatic coldsaw usually has a foot switch start that initiates the cycle. The blade starts, the powered vice clamps the workpiece and the cutting head feeds the blade through the material at a controlled rate. Powered bow raise lifts the head after the piece has been cut.
- High production rates, ideal for short batch runs,
- Foot switch actuation
- Hydro-pneumatic operation of saw head smoothes descent for optimum cut
- Cutting speed regulator
- Adjustable head stroke according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut
- 2 speed main motor
- 45° right to 45° left cutting
- Centralising heavy duty split vice
- Coolant tank and electric pump for blade lubrication and cooling
- Material support roller
- Saw Blade