Self-aligning rotators are an ideal solution for conditions where diameter of the rotated work pieces is variable. Used for rotating circular parts such as tanks, pressurized containers, tower piping, boiler, silos, reactors, fuel drums etc. These rotators are able to adjust wide diameter ranges automatically. No additional time or effort is required to commence rotation of the work piece.
Rotators improve the speed and efficiency both during automatic and manual welding and have an important role in steel construction workshops by minimizing crane operation.
Operators can rotate the pieces mounted on the rotator clockwise or counterclockwise, precisely, well-aligned and controllable via control panel, in easily adjustable speeds. Self aligning rotators comprise of two units as 1 drive and 1 idler unit. Number of drive and idle units can be changed according to the application conditions.
Akyapak Makine includes 3 to 300 tons self aligning rotators in its standard lists. However, custom production can be realized up to 600 tons.
- “PU” wheels absorbing shocks and vibrations
- Automatic diameter adjustments
- Adjustable rotating speed
- Remote controller with 5 meter cable length
- Digital speed indicator on the controller panel for monitoring rotation
- Belt driven clutch system for high tonnage pieces
- Motors with brake & forced fan cooling
- Custom wheel designs for areas that require high temperature
- Support group which prevents axial movement of the parts
- Earthing Brush System
- Hydraulic tip adjustment system (fit-up)
- Carriage System for Transport
- Synchronous operation with column & boom systems