Fiber laser technology opened a new page in the sheet metal processing industry.
Nukon Fiber Laser is manufactured to meet the expactations of a fast pace changing production sphere.
This machine is constructed according to the versatile design of Nukon’s engineers.
- The machine can be produced in the following working sheet size options: 1500x3000mm, 2000x4000mm, 2000x6000mm
- The fiber laser resonator has a modul structure (For example, after a certain time in which you have been using a 1kW resonator you can decide to change it to 2kW and you just have to add new modules.)
- The laser beam is transmitted to the cutting head via a fiber optic cable, without losses. By this means, you can get an excellent cutting quality and accuracy.
- Easy to use, operator-friendly cutting head control.
- It is user and environmentally-friendly with its low energy consumption. For instance, the total energy consumption for 2kW laser is 20kW.
- Mechanically robust and rigid main body
- Conveyer system for discharging slags and materials
- Auto dual pallette exchange hyudraulic shuttle table system
- System to illuminate the work area is part of the standard equipment
- It has ISO-9001 TSE and CE quality documents.
- Mild steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper and Brass material cutting is possible