Advanced technology for profile bending
RCMI is the series of pipe rolling machines specifically designed by Faccin for bending profiles with high flexion strength modulus.
The RCMI range angle rolls have a sturdy, generously sized structure able to assure maximum reliability and bending precision over time. This structure is constructed with heavy gauge steel plates of certified quality and is electro-welded and thermally treated in order to eliminate residual internal tensions.
Superior rolling precision
The large series of rolls supplied as standard equipment allows all the standard profiles to be rolled (included beams, columns and channels rolled on edge).
The adaptability of the special modular system of bending rolls guarantees the best possible guide for the profile during the complete rolling process.
The 4 lateral guide rolls are, as standard, independently adjustable in 6 directions to guarantee the best control of the planarity of rolling, to calibrate diameters and to prevent twisting of asymmetrical sections.
- Motorised fine adjustment of universal roll height;
- Independent adjustment of the two bending rolls (double pinch);
- Independent side checkers 3D adjustable in 6 directions;
- Simultaneous translation and rotation of the bending rolls;
- Continuously variable rotation speed by interpolation of different radii;
- Automatic compensation of the peripheral roll speed;
- 3 independently driven shafts with expandable couple;
- 3 hydraulic motors and 3 planetary gear boxes for roll rotation;
- Special, very high strength forged steel used for the rolls;
- Ni Cr Mo forged and hardened steel roll-holder shafts;
- Optionally, mobile wheel mounted console or pendant console;
- CE certified machine.
- Set of rolls for bending all standard profiles;
- Alternatively, Set of Universal rolls for bending all standard profiles and H, I, and U beams;
- Pipes and RHS rolls;
- Hydraulic guides for bending profiles in hard-way directions;