Akyapak manufactures 4 Rolls Hydraulic Plate Bending Machines with the bending capacity range of 2 mm to 200 mm thickness and 1000 mm to 12000 mm in width/ length.
The frames of our machines are fabricated, welded steel (ST-52). Roll shafts, materials and bearings used in production are European quality. Also the torque limit of the machines is very high. NC playback and CNC graphic control systems are available as optional accessory.
The “Emergency Stop” button in large machinery stops all functions of a machine in an emergency situation. The “Emergency Stop” button located at both sides of the front side of the machine and also on the control panel is a part of high level security precautions.
Side supports and elevator carry the weight of the iron sheet and prevent deformation.
Out feding of the bent sheet is easy by the opening of hydraulic drop end.
Since the swing guides are designed according to the levelarm pirinciple, the machine provides more power to bend the material and by the help of this power, pre-bending is getting perfect and flat ends is decreased to minimum level.
- Cone Bending device
- Induction hardened rolls
- Digital display for both side rollers
- Machine body is steel (ST-52) construction
- Seperate control panel
- Two speed control
- All rollers mounted in bearing
- Drop end controlled from control panel in order to release easily bent metal sheet and lifted upper rolls
- Cone open and close controlled from panel
- Center rolls are driven with hydraulic motor and planetry gear box
• Suitable for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK and TURQUM certificates
- Infinitively variable speed of rotation
- Side and central supports for big sheet metal diameters
- Metarial feed table
- CNC Graffic control system
- NC Playback control system
- Changeable top roll with small diameters
- Oil cooling system