Everything from single units to complete pipe logistics from a single source
Our thermal 3D profile cutting machines are available in the MO Compact, MO Classic, MO Heavy-Duty and MO Robo series. The machines of the MO Compact, MO Classic, MO Heavy-Duty series intended essentially for round pipes operate with macro-controlled software. This means that the machines can be quickly programmed online, offline or via CAD/CAM modules for the profiles to be cut with the aid of already available cutting macros.
The machines of the MO Robo series designed mainly for beams have a freely programmable software architecture that facilitates the autonomous generation of the cutting profiles offline with the use of CAD/CAM modules.
Plasma and oxy-fuel are available as cutting processes. The main differences between the various series can be seen from the table on the opposite page.
The CNC axes are as follows:
- Rotation of the workpiece inside the chuck system (Y-axis)
- Longitudinal movement of the cutting head along the workpiece axis (X-axis)
- Oscillatory movement of the cutting head (B-axis)
- Rotation of the cutting head (C-axis)
- Height adjustment of the cutting head by a measuring system in the event of surface deviations of the workpiece (Z-axis)
- Torch distance correction in relation to the cutting angle during the cutting process (W-axis)
- Transverse movement of the cutting head at 90° to the workpiece axis (V-axis)